Digital Workflow Automation
Workflow automation – work management through automation.
Digital workflow automation replaces manual and paper-based processes by integrating tools, automating hand-offs, and replacing other repetitive, time-consuming tasks that add little value to the business.
For example, basic tasks like routing work to other teammates or approvers could be easily performed with software that can digitally validate data or compare it to data in another document or system.
DTS digital workflow automation eliminates these tasks, allowing valuable employees to focus on the work that really matters.
“Digital workflow automation gives you a strong competitive advantage in today’s marketplace.”
Designed with user experience as a top priority, DTS simple-to-use, drag-and-drop configurability allows users to easily automate even the most complex processes.
This outstanding usability reduces training and configuration time, making it possible to develop solutions faster and see ROI sooner. DTS Workflow combines traditional document management capabilities with digital transformation benefits to include:
- Process automation that increases efficiency and improves control by enforcing corporate policies.
- Analytics that drive greater visibility into process efficiency and areas for improvement.
- Automatic import, escalations and scheduled event capability that reduce manual tasks and human error.
- Capture of virtually any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms.
- Connecting documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work.
- Granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click.
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want.